Ryobi Aluminium Casting UK Ltd has received support from Invest NI under the European Union’s Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme. The project: Development of a new European die design/construction concept, recorded on the ERDF beneficiaries’ website, will be implemented over the next 2 years, undertaking research and development activities aimed at improving the competitiveness of the business.
- Ryobi Runners compete in the Grant Thornton Corporate 5K Team Challenge Dublin 2017
- Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd completes its investment in the latest technology for engine block production
- Apprentice of the Year awards for 2015 and 2016
- Ulster University Jordanstown – Student Visit
- Charity Fundraising through Payroll Giving