Ryobi is delighted to support Mid and East Antrim Borough Council‘s Female Advance Manufacturing Skills Academy.
This programme is open to females living in the Mid and East Antrim Council area, currently out of work or working less than 16 hours a week. Candidates do not require any qualifications to be eligible for a place on the course.
The 2-week, fully-funded Academy commences on Monday 23rd January 2023, and participants will gain:
– an introduction to the manufacturing sector and insight into the range of jobs available
– access to a range of training courses
– personal development skills training
– one-to-one mentoring support
– guaranteed interviews with local employers and in-work support
The deadline for applications is close of business on Tuesday 10th January 2023.